Law Enforcement Training
Our team trains law enforcement Officers in cutting-edge procedures, policies and case studies within the classroom environment in Basic Criminal Investigations, Homicide Investigations, Cybercrime investigations and Open Source and Cell Phone Investigations. We have also added Undercover Operations and Drug Investigations in todays policing.
We specialize in performing criminal background checks on job applicants who live in USA. We know you want timely, accurate, reliable information so that you can hire the best candidates
Security Evaluation and Risk Assessment
Our validation process evaluates the effectiveness of current security procedures and policies. Greeley & Associates will conduct a comprehensive review of the facility, its surroundings, operating policies procedures, security technology, emergency preparedness and response plans to identify vulnerabilities and threats.
* Threat Identification
* Risk Assessment and Analysis
* Physical Security Survey
* Computer security, Cybersecurity and Information technology security
Police Department Inspection and Audit Services
- Snapshot of deficiencies with an action plan to address common errors
- Recommendations to maximize outcomes of a formal evidence audit such as:
— Organization of the property room
— Proper storage methods
— Updates to policy and procedure
— Adherence to chain of custody and documentation
- Preview of how an audit is conducted
- Pre-audit assessment: Ideal for the agency that has not adhered to a formalized audit process, which includes a report outlining a custom action plan that gives the agency a step-by-step plan to prepare for an audit.
- Purging of property
Why are evidence audits necessary?
- To insulate a newly appointed chief from pre-existing deficiencies in the property evidence room
- To protect both outgoing and incoming personnel from potential allegations of theft, fraud or mismanagement of evidence
- To satisfy the public's expectation of transparency in the property evidence function.
- States throughout New England are implementing laws that require police agencies to conduct yearly audits.
When should an evidence audit be performed?
- Within 90 days of a change in leadership at the top of a law enforcement organization
- Immediately after any change in personnel responsible for the property evidence function
- Analysis of current policies and procedures
- Evaluate property evidence personnel's adherence to the agency's policies and procedures
- Recommendations to elevate policies and practices to current professional standards
Evidence Room Organization
- Layout of an agency's property evidence room in order to maximize space
- Security and handling of high risk items; e.g. money, guns, drugs, jewelry
- Potential hazards to personnel
- Security of the premises
- Integrity of evidence
- Handling processes
All evidence rooms must have key elements to function properly. Regardless of an agency's size or space constraints, the resources available to an agency may be utilized in an efficient manner.