For: Police Officers, Supervisors and Detectives.
Course Duration: 2 Day Course
Course Date: January 20-21, 2022
Course Location: NESPIN 124 Grove St. suite 105, Franklin, MA 02038
Part 1. Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
This course will provide investigators with an overview of conducting investigations that involve digital evidence. Participants will learn about the value digital evidence can have in their investigations and how to collect important evidence from a variety of sources. The investigator will learn:
* IP addresses
* Sourcing IP addresses
* Geo-locating IP addresses
* Identifying sources of digital evidence
* Social media investigations
* Digital evidence search warrants
* Court processes to preserve and seize digital evidence from
Electronic Service Providers.
* Seizing digital evidence devices
* Executing digital evidence search warrants